My doctor told me recently "Arthur" in my left knee. Xrayed and when I fell, it was discovered at the time. Often the knee is painful and swollen. I have other problems with this stage, including radiation from the leg numbness, burning and a feeling of "death". It hurts to stand for long periods. The doctor also said something about a "nerve" in the back that may be responsible. I have taken Ibuproven, Tylenol, etc and nothing helps the pain. It is painful to walk, unable to move up or down without the "one-one, 2-2 .step" process, my client gave me the key school elevator, but I thought it would just trust me more, I .like this better, and if I could do with some exercises and holistic medicine, I prefer the only real relief I ever got was a shot of steroids in the knee, it was heaven - but I'm only negative about them. Any ideas? Proposal? I go back to the Ortho doctor ASAP. If the knee is raised because tendonitis or other injuries (falling), icing for 10 minutes at a time, several times a day could help but I do not know if that helps with arthritis. ? Is the 'radiation in the bones of numbness, burning, dead feeling in the back of the leg, buttocks and thighs, can this be sciatica Ask doc if that is what he means by a nerve involvement -. And what more can you do besides painkillers do. Ask the doc for a prescription to a physical therapist, they know how to relieve pain without injections, medicine, etc. Or try a chiropractor is analgesia their specialty, again with drugs, etc. If the client gives you to use the elevator, with all the resources to take on: You need not suffer and it will not make you dependent, while the knee when climbing stairs and can irritate make it worse, a physical therapist can teach you exercises, muscle support. knee and reduce pain to increase over time. I've been down this road - rest and exercise are what helped me I hope this helps. I have the same problems. I had a spinal cord injury service. My doctor advised me that the plan because they are overweight. My sciatic nerve is very painful. My weight is very contibuted to this problem. Diet and exersize helped me a lot. I hope this has helped some, if it can be like me and overweight. I also tried the tramadol my doctor gave me and helped me. RICE is Rest, Ice, Compression and Elevation. Worked like a charm for me, to relieve pain and swelling in his left knee after a lot of exercise. From what I read, apply ice for 20 minutes every 3 hours. I used an elastic bandage to wrap the ice around my knee compression and assured me that the knee is raised above my head, and fixed. I have seen great results after 3 days and my orthopedic doctor said good job when I went to him to be sure. I also use a pair of compression with magnets that helps a lot.
0 comments:
Post a Comment