I've always been interested in the properties of herbs, and help people overcome physical problems without resorting to medication. But I like to go a step further and go to school for it. But I live in Nebraska and is not really the thing here. In addition, I practice in an area that could think of it as a joke. I've done some research online to this school, holistic. Any reccomendations ask the hospital or call the school where they know that I am also fascinated by the natural healing and want to earn a living helping others with him. I have a package of free education in the world coolege natural medicine. GCNM.com hospital and traditional healers have no idea about something natural, because "it is approved by the FDA, as it becomes safer or somethign hahaha! The FDA is a bunch of greedy idiots, and not least, delay ! first check state laws and see what their needs. No use in taking a course that has not been recognized in your country, I was one in which a party is not recognized in this or any other country, although I really enjoyed learning. It was to start my laws, how awaire practice. Only learning science, reading peer reviewed studies of health, and then explain that the two areas are really wrong about everything, and say the opposite. Even if people say you make no sense if you do, you just start complaining about a conspiracy. You earn more credibility with each use of "Big Pharma" phrase. Looks like it would work, but it has a lot of people. Good luck! Hello'd as an answer to your question. school natural health and alternative medicine? Maybe www.gcnm.com, College World Natural Medicine is white. Sincerely, Mark Have you looked at Everglades University? Also in this group see their brand new, but growing http://health.groups.yahoo.c com / group / HolisticSunshine /'m thinking about doing the same, but the intention is the university "regular" with a degree in biology When I looked, I saw a lot of places to alternative medicine such as acupuncture, reflexology, herbal Medina Chinese, for example the network ect.I far as possible with the mind as people.maybe if there is a seminar in your area and has even given a local herbalist that you can go to be careful, however, as I am sure that there is a lot of chefs out there trying to get your money luck.
0 comments:
Post a Comment