I already have a 4-year degree in history (not sure if it even matters) and I'm exciting change from my middle management career to manage. With the economy as it is, I would like to work there, but I really want to work holistically with people to treat the patient. Are there nursing schools that you prepare for this type of work? I must be an RN first, and then extra classes? Are people even after this kind of nurse? San Francisco State University has accepted my knowledge, the only licensed holistic health programs in the U.S., and a program for medical personnel in HH classes for part of their degree. Can a place to look, or I would check into contact with one of the most important natural healing schools (Bastyr, Southwest, National College of Natural Medicine) and see if they are pursuing opportunities for you. There is usually a need for nurses. Yes, you have to do to go to nursing school to become a nurse. I would contact your local college or university, most community colleges have a RN nursing program and usually lasts for two years, but since you already have a diploma, at least you do not have basic courses, so it can go faster again. After RN with associates degree, they have a BSN is a bachelor. Depending on the reqirements of the university and what the existing bachelor's degree is in, you may even be able to BSN in two years. I would recommend this to find out what universities and colleges in your area that offer programs and talk to someone about it .
0 comments:
Post a Comment