Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Does any one know any alternative/holistic treatments that may help a baby that has eczema?

I have studied health in school, and knows how to help an adult with a change in diet, supplements and stress reduction. I'm not sure how to find comprehensive health information for children. Is it safe to give the baby a probiotic? just use the lotion that will disappear. and make sure it is eczema if you're not a dermatologist and doctors do not like? castor oil mixed with calendula extract appears to be a good option, but doctors trust. Try coconut oil (organic type, of course). He did wonders for eczema for my mother, when doctors could do nothing. It is also ideal for burns. Simply put as a lotion. I would feed the baby as well. Most health food stores to carry. We came online in www.tropicaltraditions.com They have a lot of good information on it, then it's worth a visit if you buy at your local store. As for probiotics, yes, but infant formulas. Any decent health food store should have. It is best chilled. It depends on the child's age, I bought a brand of probiotics for infants older than me, but it was actually a brand designed for children. I'm afraid I do not so I do not remember the brand. However, it would suggest that probiotics are safe to use, but the dose should be changed and maybe not all probiotics. I have my kids fed probiotic yogurt without problems from 12 months of age. Omega oils are also good for eczema, so if your child is old enough, fish, seeds (or oil), etc. in their diet. I heard that dabbing a wet diaper dermatitis at work, because figuring out the urine. But I did not like my baby smells like a hobo, so I gave up. It is amazing to alternative / holistic therapies instead of drugs, but also vigilant. You must ensure that eczema is not going to a point where it is infected and you need to use antibiotics. NOTE - some children's eczema, an allergic reaction to cow's My grandson was born with eczema and to a very serious, is usually a sign of allergy, and I have seen how they react to plain yogurt (but surprisingly not organic yogurt). What we do is: the child gets a bath every other day and we have a tablespoon of cider vinegar in bath water to compensate alkaloids that cause dry skin. We also place a bath oil that helps the skin is very dry. When the bath is ready, lotion, her mother called her with a very good moisturizing lotion Renew (same brand bath oil). The pediatrician had my daughter use Crisco (yes, the canned Crisco) to tell flare ups. The child care hair with a shampoo for the scalp of the same company that makes renewal lotion noted. So far worked wonders lotion. I have heard that an ointment called Aquaphor is also very good. NOTE - some children's eczema, an allergic reaction to cow's My grandson was born with eczema and to a very serious, is usually a sign of allergy, and I have seen how they react to plain yogurt (but surprisingly not organic yogurt). What we do is: the child gets a bath every other day and we have a tablespoon of cider vinegar in bath water to compensate alkaloids that cause dry skin. We also place a bath oil that helps the skin is very dry. When the bath is ready, lotion, her mother called her with a very good moisturizing lotion Renew (same brand bath oil). The pediatrician had my daughter use Crisco (yes, the canned Crisco) to tell flare ups. The child care hair with a shampoo for the scalp of the same company that makes renewal lotion noted. So far worked wonders lotion. I have heard that an ointment called Aquaphor is also very good. NOTE - some children's eczema, an allergic reaction to cow's My grandson was born with eczema and to a very serious, is usually a sign of allergy, and I have seen how they react to plain yogurt (but surprisingly not organic yogurt). What we do is: the child gets a bath every other day and we have a tablespoon of cider vinegar in bath water to compensate alkaloids that cause dry skin. We also place a bath oil that helps the skin is very dry. When the bath is ready, lotion, her mother called her with a very good moisturizing lotion Renew (same brand bath oil). The pediatrician had my daughter use Crisco (yes, the canned Crisco) to tell flare ups. The child care hair with a shampoo for the scalp of the same company that makes renewal lotion noted. So far worked wonders lotion. I have heard that an ointment called Aquaphor is also very good. NOTE - some children's eczema, an allergic reaction to cow's My grandson was born with eczema and to a very serious, is usually a sign of allergy, and I have seen how they react to plain yogurt (but surprisingly not organic yogurt). What we do is: the child gets a bath every other day and we have a tablespoon of cider vinegar in bath water to compensate alkaloids that cause dry skin. We also place a bath oil that helps the skin is very dry. When the bath is ready, lotion, her mother called her with a very good moisturizing lotion Renew (same brand bath oil). The pediatrician had my daughter use Crisco (yes, the canned Crisco) to tell flare ups. The child care hair with a shampoo for the scalp of the same company that makes renewal lotion noted. So far worked wonders lotion. I have heard that an ointment called Aquaphor is also very good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment