Sunday, February 13, 2011

National Holistic Institute or World School of Massage?

I'm very seriously thinking about going to school for massage. Today I had the world's school massage, which is basically just a 5 minute walk from my house (too good to be true!) Hands, but it sounded like a good program, its 600 hours, and you are certified. The school is also credited. But I hear how great is his NHI and 720 hours of programming. There is a lot more of me and very expensive. Apparently World School of Massage would be much more convenient, does anyone know any of these schools? I went to the NHI for a few years ago. I understand the appeal of a school that is geographically close to you, but I think it is important that the depth and breadth of the curriculum and teachers' skills to deliver the product. The core of the NHI curriculum is Shiatsu and Swedish but also in some depth, a number of other Eastern and Western styles. In my practice, I find the work done in myofascial therapy (MFT SNS) to be useful for me to assess the needs of my client, and because of my knowledge, useful to enhance my credibility with my clients for the most part, if not all, of their teachers are always involved in the practice of massage out of his time at NHS. You get what you pay, and I understand that other forms of financial aid available that was not there when I went to school. I looked at other schools, too (the Trinity, Mount Everest, the world) and I was always glad that I chose the NHS. I hope you're aware that now has five campus locations: Petaluma, Emeryville, San Francisco, San Jose and City Studio. Hope this helps. Good luck with your decision. I suggest you take a tour of the SNS, as well. I can go, how big is the school of their own experience and undisputed facts, but the best way to take a decision on where to invest your time and money to get an education for a great career is the individual school, I can go 't help you as much as NHI provides more schools in the world, but I can tell you is that the 120 hours on Insa make a big difference! Moreover, comparisons with financial aid opportunities, placement rates and the overall experience when you visit the NHI and I am sure your choice is clear. Sincerely, A masseuse and a fourth generation graduate of the National Institute generation soft .

0 comments:

Post a Comment