Monday, February 14, 2011

Looking for an online school in holistic nutrition. Any suggestions?

I do not have a degree in a refined diet (still interested in it) but I am attracted to holistic nutrition. Although I am in the U.S., I would consider an online school anywhere in the world. Can anyone suggest a reputable school or schools with a rigorous curriculum? Tennessee does not provide accreditation of holistic nutrition, but it is one that sticks out the school. Thanks for your help. I have my MS in Holistic Nutrition from Clayton College of Natural Health in 2007. I had a fantastic experience. It was easy to navigate through the courses and consultants were very helpful. The material was relevant and interesting. You have a great site with many resources, too. Good luck in this adventure! I went to naturopathy at Clayton College of Natural Health, also! : O) recommends completely! This can be compared easily, information about these schools on this site - schools.iblogger.org

0 comments:

Post a Comment