Saturday, February 19, 2011

I'm looking for some help choosing a school to attend for holistic health care?

Help? I can not decide which school is best for integral attend.II I have my degree from the U of A in psychology, I have all my chemistry and science classes to complete the organic chemistry, I would go back to school for something in the treatment Integral Health, including nutrition. I moved to San Diego and has been looking for a different school, but not always done in a few dead ends. I have all these schools has recommended that our line as the University of Clayton, but I feel as if they were only interested in the kind of money.I understand the limitations of these schools is accreditation, but have always assumed love to hear comments interested.II others who have attended some holistic schools online or in Southern California or arizona.s that the natural healing process of the Institute of San Diego or South-West Healing Arts Institute in AZ! I want to learn more about holistic nutrition for me and maybe coach would be on food aid and other measures to prevent the disease from whole foods and nutrition consultant thing does not really work, we call them (and most of them) without training and silly sites with advice on packaged invoked. You could be a nutritionist health risk, it should at least own investigation and education, but to be honest, if you already have a good level, then look at nutrition as a career seems like a backward step achieved. Edit: There is only one such school in England for a very good reason is not really a question of occupation. Hi, I know you're not in Europe, but I know a good college in London - The College of Natural Medicine. You may be able to email them and ask their advice? They are very good and their species only in England, and I'm sure it would be able to point you in the right direction, even good luck overseas! http://www.naturopathy-uk.com/home/main/.

0 comments:

Post a Comment