Sunday, February 20, 2011

What do you think about holistic therapy?

I want to go to school and study of holistic health. What is your position. They appreciate the works? its all bull shit I think it is better to look at health through whole body and not just a condition. All drugs too often simply disable the normal function of the body to achieve the desired effect, but disabling this feature, other problems in the body that is very good (aka side effects.) Need to create. With therapy, holistic look at the overall impact on the entire body, not just a little area.that the best part. I'm glad to hear that people like you that care seek to work with holistic health and I hope others will consider this possibility. Thank you. I want to go to school for holistic medicine and acupuncture. I think that just because we have the technology to help link does not mean that it is best for our body. Some believe that many complaints can be handled only by drinking the right amount of water that I do in modern medicine, but it should always be a balance and should not be too quick bag and more products. Herbs can cure many things, I think this type of career that I think that it pursues. I'm currently in school, on ice for a while to Clayton College of Natural Health. Probably no other studies with Trinity dot org. / Jerome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment