Sunday, February 27, 2011

How can I find an alternative, holistic, metaphysical university near me?

I would like to participate in either of these two schools, but I'm new 2 this stuff and I do not know what to do otherwise I'll even online courses, but only if it proves impossible wuz two in my area. I'm in Lubbock, TX. I do not need 2 tell me 2 look on google or something. I have to do. These schools are not real - they are not approved and can not legally, most of the things that have never been proven to work. Sure, it sounds funny but it is just a waste of time and money to the crooks who are fully aware of not working and can not live this way something to do on the field, only lessons to other unsuspecting people. It is a university that offers distance learning metaphysics, so you do not get too close to the visit and candidates. Note that this is not an approved school, although this is not for you questions. It'n not clear why you want to waste time and money bizarre "alternative, holistic, metaphysical" They are full niversities sadly misguided people - both teachers and students. If you are serious about the real metaphysics, you want to know is a branch of philosophy, studied at a higher level of legitimate universities .

0 comments:

Post a Comment